Bhutan Cordyceps Tea (25 tea bags), 50g, Bhutan Cordycep Tea, Bhutanese cordycep, natural, healthy, organic, fungus, Chinese catapiller, health, Cordycep, tea, healthy tea,
Bhutan Cordyceps Tea brings a whole new strength to you both in terms of physics and psyche. Additionally, Cordyceps tea nourishes your body's immune system and delays the aging process. It also helps Replenishes the kidney and Gastrointestinal systems in your body, antioxidant and anti-carcinogen. It is essentially made out of organic wild Himalayan Cordyceps and 100% pure Darjeeling green tea with Tulsi.
Instruction: Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion. For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk. You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.5cmx16.5cmx1cm
- Weight: 50gms
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.
How many times can you drink per day?
We recommend two times a day, the concentration of cordyceps is under 2%, therefore, your body will best absorb the nutrients from Cordyceps.
About the producer
Bhutan Wild Cordyceps is one of the authentic Cordyceps retail shops in the country authorized by Royal Government of Bhutan which has now emerged as the largest supplier of wild Cordyceps to the outside font. It was established in the year 2008 based in Thimphu, capital of Bhutan with a motive to supply fresh and organic Cordyceps to both local as well as foreign manufacturers and traders.