Ginger Tumeric Tea, 240g, Bhutan Superfood and Herbs
Ginger Tumeric tea
- A healthy blend if ginger & Tumeric from the kingdom of Bhutan.
Bhutan superfood and herbs
Sells organic products grown by the local framers to its customers. Our mission is to cater to the growing need for organic food and also provide a platform for local farmers to earn a livelihood. we also hope to rise awareness on the importance of organic farming to the overall health of the nation. we also sell wild ild cordycep sinensis to our costumers that is a hugely popular medical herb.
- Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet.
It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for tour body and brain.
Medicinal benefits of ginger are:
- Treat many forms of nausea. especially morning sickness.
- reduce muscle pain and soreness
- drastically lower blood sugars
- improve heart disease risk factors
- treat chronic indigestion
- improver brain function and protect against Alzheimer's disease
- lower cholesterol levels
Used internationally as a staple spice in cuisine. an element of holistic medicine. An offering in religious ceremonies, and even a coloring in cosmetics. Tumeric has been providing the world with the world with countless uses and immense health benefits for Thousands of years.
Medical benefits of Tumeric are:
- reduce the risk of cancer
- boosts immunity
- balances hormone levels
- Encourages proper digestion
- Promotes fat loss
- Cleanses the liver
- can help prevent Alzheimer's disease
About the producer:
Bhutan Superfood and Herbs brings organically grown product to the table.Their mission is to cater to the growing need for natural, organic food while providing a platform for local famers to earn a livelihood through agriculture.They hope to raise awareness in the importance of organic farming for the overall health of the people.