Bhutan Green Tea, 85g,- OGOP, Healthy, organic, bhutanese tea, herbal tea from Bhutan. Samdrupcholing tea, natural teas from Bhutan. Breakfast,
Bhutan green tea is a product of a small community in Samdrupcholing village in organically grown, handpicked and processed in pristine environment of high Himalayas and is the only green tea from Bhutan.
The tea plant was originally planted around the Samdrupcholing palace during the reign of the second king of Bhutan which was used to produce local tea leaves. However, its cultivation was neglected until 2009, it was reviewed and planted for green tea production and has been the greatest gift to the community of samdrupchoing from the second kin. Its production is aimed at enhancing the livelihood of economically disadvantaged farmers of Samdrupcholing village.
- Boil water and cool it down to 70-80 degrees Celcius for 3-5 minutes
- Put one small tea spoon of green tea in the tea pot
- add or reduce next time if you feel its too strong or light
- add 250 ml of water (70-80 degrees) in a cup containing green tea and keep it covered for 2-3 minutes before drinking
- you can steam the same tea for 2-3 times
- Unfermented leaves of Camelia Sinensis
- Dimensions (LxWXH): 10x10x10
- Weight: 85g
About the producer
"OGOP aims to support economic development & increase community products by mobilizing all avaliable resources in order to promote grassroots community by adding more value to products made with local wisdom, tradition, culture & the community's resources which make them unique products"- The Queen's Project (Bhutan)