Mint Tea, Chamomile Tea, 50g, Lemon Verbena Tea, Bhutan Herbal Tea
The pure,uplifting extracts of organic mint from Bhutan orchestrates an infusion rich with notes that are refreshing and flavorful...
Ingredients: 100% pure plant extraction. Additives and preservatives free, pesticide residues and heavy metal are removed.
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavour and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Mint tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11cmx6cmx6cm
- Weight: 50gms
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.
We also offer Due-tsi-ma by Bhutan Herbal Tea, Samdrupcholing Tea, Nyashing Jurma Tea, Lekden Healthy Tea, My Gakidh Village Tea, Saffron Herbal Tea, Bhutan Green Tea, Cordyceps Green Tea, Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Loose Tea Leaves, Bhutan Ginger Cordycep Tea, Ginger Tumeric Tea, Bhutan Matsutake Tea, Bhutan Herbal Tea, Lemon Verbena, Pineapple weed tea, Hibiscus Tea, Bhutan Cordyceps Tea, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea, Bio Lemongrass Green Tea, Lemon Verbena Tea, Bhutan Herbal Tea, Gift Set, Bhutan Herbal Tea, Bhutanese herbal tea, guava tea, Bhutan Cordyceps Tea, Himalayan Gooseberry Tsheringma Tea, Mistletoe Tea from Bhutan, Bhutan Cordyceps Cardamom Tea, Cinnamon & Turmeric Tsheringma Tea, Bhutan Mountain Tea.