Chilli Powder, All natural, vacuum packed, 150g, OGOP
Chillis play an important crop and are cultivated across the country. In Bhutan Chili is consumed both as spice and vegetable. The landrace variety of chilies are cultivated from the seeds stored from the previous season.
This blend of chili powder can be used to spice up any meal.
- Add a teaspoon to a bowl of salsa and BBQ
- Try as a rub on beef, pork, and chicken, and Sprinkle a pinch on scrambled eggs
- No MSG, No Preservatives, and Non-Irradiated
- All Natural, Salt-Free
- Length x Height: 12cm (Round) x 20cm
- Vacuum packed Bhutan Red chilli (landrace hot pepper)
- Fine grinded chili powder
- No additives or preservatives
- Net weight 150gm
- Spice level: Medium spicy with fresh and versatile blend
We also have the following spices:
Organic Cardamom from Bhutan, Organic Turmeric Capsules, Organic Turmeric Powder (Curcuma Longa), Bhutanese Fiery Spice Bouquet, Bio Pure Ginger Powder, Black Turmeric, Celery Herbs, Chili Powder, Large Cardamom Powder, Natural Dried Bay Leaves, Sun Dried Chilli Flakes, Sun Dried Garlic, Sun Dried Red Chillies, Sun Dried Seedless Chilli Powder, Sun Dried Sichuan Pepper, Sun-dried white chilies, Sersang Tumeric Powder, Tumeric Powder.
About the producer
"OGOP aims to support economic development & increase community products by mobilizing all avaliable resources in order to promote grassroots community by adding more value to products made with local wisdom, tradition, culture & the community's resources which make them unique products"- The Queen's Project (Bhutan)