Dried Persimmon, Fresh Fruits of Bhutan, 125g, Dorozam
Dried Persimmons are different in sizes and shapes which are usually dusty brown- orange or golden orange with lightly winkled and textured surface and are usually sweet in flavor.
- Provides Vitamin A
- Provides Vitamin C
- Helps to form collagen and thus accelerates wound healing.
- Prevents the accumulation of cholesterol and other substances around arterial vessels by helping fat metabolism.
- Improve eyesight, cell growth and bone system
- They have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improve enzyme functions.
- They fight hypertension and improve heart condition.
- They help against constipation and intestinal discomfort.
- Excellent food, rich in energy.