Mistletoe Tea from Bhutan, 50g, Chuniding
Mislettoe tea from Bhutan is produced by Chuniding organic farm. The tea offer a rejuvenating taste of organic mislettoe from Bhutan and provides a range of health benefits.
(Viscum alba loranthaceae)
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavour and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Soothe and tone the nervous system
- Slow pulse rate and lower blood pressure
- Stimulate contractions of Uterus
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.5cmx16.5cmx1cm
- Weight: 50gms
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.
We also offer Samdrupcholing Tea, Nyashing Jurma Tea, Lekden Healthy Tea, My Gakidh Village Tea, Saffron Herbal Tea, Bhutan Green Tea, Cordyceps Green Tea, Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Loose Tea Leaves, Bhutan Ginger Cordycep Tea, Ginger Tumeric Tea, Bhutan Matsutake Tea, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea Tin, Bhutan Sea berry or Seabuckthorn Tea, Assorted Tea Gift Pack from Bhutan Herbal Tea, Loose Tea, Bhutan Herbal Tea, Chamomile Tea, Lemon Verbena, Pineapple weed tea, Hibiscus Tea, Mint Tea, Bhutan Cordyceps Tea.