Natural Ginger Paste| Jinlab Agro product, 130g
Easy to store 100% natural ginger paste is made from the machine dried (dehydrated ) ginger roots produced by the farmers of Bhutan ,a carbon negative country having pristine environment located in the Himalaya .It has a strong aroma and a pungent flavor.
Ginger paste is widely used in the kitchen to add flavor to the food and tea.For centuries, Arurveda has used ginger for treating common cold ,morning sickness ,to improve metabolism ,relieve upset stomach etc. researchers have said that the antioxidant activity of dried ginger is 2.4 times higher than the fresh ginger.
- Ginger Garlic Paste contains no Added Colors
- It is thick and grainy, providing the texture of freshly ground paste at Home
- 2 tbsp of our Hommade Ginger Garlic Paste is equivalent to 1.25 cm long ginger piece and 4-6 cloves of garlic, make sure you use in recipes accordingly.
- Freshest ingredients always - the taste of Homemade!
- Height: 11cm x Width: 8cm(round)
- weight: 130g
About the producer:
BAH&KN produces fruits like kiwi, avocado, oranges, cardamom, cherry pepper, papayas organically. It also supplies kiwi , cardamom and avocado seedlings.