Hand rolled incense sticks (bamboo roll), Nado Poizokhang, 120g
These genuine Nado Poizokhang Bhutanese Incense Sticks are handmade by the oldest and largest incense manufacturer in Bhutan. Carefully compounded from 108 precious aromatic substances gathered from the high Himalayan mountain ranges, these full-length herbal incense sticks are formulated according to a 1000-year-old recipe to increase the effectiveness of meditation practices and for purifying and calming the environment.
These special ceremonial incense sticks are the highest grade available (Grade A) and come packaged in a bamboo tube.
- Containing 108 auspicious substances, Original Nado Poizokhang Bhutanese Incense Sticks are ideal as devotional offerings for altars, pujas and daily devotional practices
- Increases single pointed concentration during meditation
- Promotes calmness by relieving tension and irritability
- Purifies spaces containing negative and unwanted energies
- Eliminates stale or unwanted odours and freshens up rooms
These natural incense sticks are non-toxic and contain no narcotic or habit-forming ingredients. They are environmentally-friendly and completely safe for inhalation.
Directions for Use
- Light the incense stick and place it horizontally on the bed of ash in an incense burner
- A small quantity of powder incense may also be sprinkled over the lit incense stick
- Always burn incense in moderate quantities to prevent overheating
- Never leave unattended
- Contains 30 sticks and 1 portable wooden incense holder
- Each stick burns for approximately 60 minutes
- Length: 225mm (0.5-in)
- Weight: 0.12 kg (0.26 lbs)
About the Artisan:
The Nado Poi Zokhang incense range is highly regarded throughout the Himalayas and is amongst the finest of all Bhutanese incense. Nado Poi Zokhang are also the oldest established incense maker in Bhutan and are dedicated to keeping this ancient tradition and practice alive. All of the Nado incense we offer is made from the purest and most freshly gathered ingredients and only sustainable harvesting practices are used. It comes direct from the hands of the incense maker and this ensures it is 100% genuine and not one of the many fake Bhutanese brands that are now so common in Nepal. It has long since been prized as an aid to healing, meditation and ritual because it adheres to traditional recipes prescribed by enlightened masters of the past.
Bhutanese incense has a very distinct medicinal aroma that is uniquely Himalayan. Each freshly made batch that arrives from Bhutan is at its very best for your ritual offerings and burning experience. If you are looking to try Bhutanese incense for the first time, Nado Poi Zokhang is always an excellent place to start.
Sticks can simply be lit and placed in a burner or you can burn the loose powder on top of a charcoal disc in a censer.
All of the Nado Poi Zokhang range is completely natural and uses only the highest grade plants, spices and herbs. Absolutely no artificial ingredients or perfumes are added. Sustainable harvesting practices are used in the making of all incense in the Nado range,