Bhutan Cordycep Sinensis (དབྱར་རྩྭ་དགུན་འབུ་)
Natural Wild Cordyceps collected in Bhutan have been widely used as natural Cordyceps sinensis, an official species of Cordyceps mushrooms used as Chinese medicines, around the world in recent years. It is referred to as yartsa gunbu (Tibetan: དབྱར་རྩྭ་དགུན་འབུ་, literally "summer grass, winter worm"), or dōng chóng xià cǎo (Chinese: 冬蟲夏草) or ถั่งเช่า in Thai. The pure Cordyceps fungi found in Bhutan is considered as the most potent and possesses the highest medicinal value above all the cordyceps found in the world. Although limited in availability, our collection is selected from an assorted collection of top quality cordyceps from Bhutan.
Bhutan wild Cordyceps are prized for their natural ability to fight free radicals, infections, and inflammation, cordyceps are impressive disease-fighting mushrooms that have been used for centuries to reduce symptoms of respiratory disorders, coughs, colds, liver damage and much more.
Studies have found that cordyceps can act like natural cancer treatments in some cases, preventing the growth of tumors (especially in the lungs and on the skin). Considered a type of natural “immuno-potentiating drug,” cordyceps supplements are now used to bring the immune system back to normal following life-threatening infections or illnesses.
Bhutan Cordyceps can help control autoimmune disorders, excessive inflammation, and tissue damage while speeding up healing time. Additionally, research shows that Bhutan cordyceps can act like mild stimulants or “adaptogen herbs,” fighting stress or fatigue and naturally increasing energy levels. Some of the most researched benefits of cordyceps also include improving athletic performance, increasing immunity against viruses and even promoting longevity. In addition to fighting cancer, Bhutan cordyceps are used to help treat:
- respiratory infections like chronic bronchitis
- coughs, colds, and the flu
- reproductive problems and sexual dysfunction
- kidney disorders
- bladder infections and urination problems
- hepatitis B
- low circulation and irregular heartbeats
- heart disease and high cholesterol
- liver disorders
- muscle weakness
- chronic fatigue syndrome and low energy
WHY BUY CORDYCEPS FROM BHUTAN?
- Firstly, Cordyceps from Bhutan are collected by highlanders from the wild which are highly protected areas of the Bhutanese Government.
- Second, there are cheap imitations of cordyceps in the markets which are lab-cultured and contaminated with chemicals and pesticides.
- Thirdly, the collection of cordyceps in Bhutan is regulated and only certain month of the year, highlanders are allowed to collect which allows the fungus to fully mature.
- We offer the highest quality of Cordyceps which is 100% pure, organic and wild.
- All cordyceps exported from Bhutan are certified by BAFRA.
HOW TO PREPARE CORDYCEPS
- You can consume one piece of cordyceps in a day, preferably first hour in the morning when your body is at its peak for absorption.
- You can prepare a tincture with 3 pieces of cordyceps soaked in 300ml of alcohol with a minimum of 40% content for 3 months. This preparation will boost up absorption of cordyceps power into ones blood circulation.
- You can also consume Cordyceps in the form of Cordyceps tea / Naturally Bhutan Tea
- Cordyceps supplements are also available
CORDYCEPS SINENSIS BROTH RECIPE
- Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven or stockpot over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic, celery, fennel, carrots, and leeks. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the vegetables soften, about 5 minutes. Add the Cordyceps and cook for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the Cordyceps are soft. Add the water, bay leaf, parsley and thyme and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, partially covered, for 50 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste. Stir and serve warm
- Grade Super A+: 3-4 pcs every 1gm
- Grade A+: 4-5 pcs every 1gm
- Grade A: 5-6 pcs every 1gm
- Grade B: 6-7 pcs every 1gm
*note that the above values are approximate & number of pieces can vary. Grading may be graded differently according to different vendors.
Please purchase cordyceps with origin from Bhutan only. There is a distinct difference between cordyceps from Bhutan and Tibetan cordyceps.
The key to identifying native Bhutan wild cordyceps from the Tibetan Cordyceps is the distinct color of the eyes which has a red color in appearance, signifying higher levels of adenosine and the Tibetan cordyceps can be black in appearance which signifies lower levels of adenosine
Buying Cordyceps from Bhutan
We are the only online exporter of cordyceps from Bhutan. Whether you want to buy cordyceps sinensis online or buy cordyceps mushroom in Bhutan, we offer all varieties and options to purchase cordyceps from Bhutan.
All purchases of cordyceps from Bhutan must produce the certificate of origin upon every purchase which is accepted cross border customs. If purchased without the certificate, it is considered illegal in Bhutan or you are likely purchasing Chinese/Tibetan cordyceps. Please read here to learn more:
For bulk purchases and other deals for Bhutan Cordyceps, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org