Samdrupcholing Tea, 50 g, Bhutan Green Tea from Trongsa.
Is a product of a small community in "Samdrupcholing Village" under Trongsa District. It is organically grown, handicapped and processed in pristine environment of high Himalayas and is the only green tea from Bhutan. The tea plant was originally planted around the "Samdrupcholing Palace" during the reign of Second King of Bhutan which was used to produce local tea leaf.
However, its cultivation was neglected until 2009, it was revived and planted for green tea production and has been the greatest gift to the community of "Samdrupcholing" from the Second King. Its production is aimed at enhancing the livelihood of economically disadvantaged farmers of "Samdrupcholing" village.
- Place one tea bag in cup and pour boiling water
- Wait for 2-3 minutes for tea components to infuse
- Adjust the amount of tea leaves according to your taste
- Best enjoyed without milk and sugar
- Enjoy fresh Himalayan taste