Tiger Traditional Bhutanese mask
- Weight: 600 gms, 800 gms, 2 kgs
- Small size dimensions: 8 X 9 X 8 (LxWxD) cm
- Medium size Dimensions: 12 X 13 X 8 (LxWxD) cm
- large size Dimensions: 25 X 28 X 19 (LxWxD) cm
- Size: Small, Medium & Large
About the Artisan
Ugyen silvering handicraft is an independent handicraft shop specifically dealing with masks, traditional gifts and other handicraft items in Bhutan. Mr. Ugyen, 59, from Tashigang has been practicing the art of traditional mask carving for more than 30 years and now one of the successful business man in Thimphu. Before venturing into handicraft business his used to run a glossary shop, however, he realized that the tradition of art and craft in Bhutan is at the risk of disappearing hence, the art of mask carving and handicraft was established.