Bhutan Minty Highland mix
The nutty, earthy taste of buckwheat has been infused with mint antioxidant packed seabuckthorn leaves to raise its health benefits for the heart, kidney and liver, while also aiding in digestion and weight loss.
Benefits of Seabuckthorn leaves
Every seabuckthorn (Hippophae salicifolia) berry and leaves are meticulously handpicked from the pristine wilds of Bumthang. Drinking tea from the leaves of the seabuckthorn which is also known as seaberry leaves can be particularly helpful in reducing excess weight, pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis, or even improve one's overall health by its consumption as it contains numerous antioxidants and antibacterial phytochemicals. Seabuckthorn, known to have more than 190 bio-active compounds, is a natural source of vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, frolic acid and unsaturated fatty acids of Omega 3-6-7-9. Seabuckthorn is known to support health of liver, heart, skin, hair and more.
Why Bhutan organics Herbal tea?
- Like water, it's caffeine and calorie free
- It includes relaxation, pain reduction and the improvement of body system such as digestive & immune
- It stimulate brain function and increases stamina and metabolism
- Nutritional powerhouse of antioxidants
- Helps in blood circulation and improving overall well being
- Helps to relax & rejuvenate, reduces stress and anxiety etc.
- Safer & more natural alternative to prescription to medicine
- It can help prevent chronic disease
- Unlike taking medication, Herbal teas doesn't have any side effects
Instruction: Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion. For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk. You can add a two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your herbal tea bust more enjoyable. Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5cmx 9cmx4cm
- Weight: 20 gms
- Included: Paper tea box package
About the Artisan
Bhutan Organics is a social enterprise by friends who have come together to give a taste of happiness through a line of natural foods from ingredients- both grown in the wild and by our farmers working in close collaboration with the local communities.