Mistletoe Tea from Bhutan
Mislettoe tea from Bhutan is produced by Chuniding organic farm. The tea offer a rejuvenating taste of organic mislettoe from Bhutan and provides a range of health benefits.
(Viscum alba loranthaceae)
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavour and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Don’t throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Soothe and tone the nervous system
- Slow pulse rate and lower blood pressure
- Stimulate contractions of Uterus
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.5cmx16.5cmx1cm
- Weight: 50gms
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box.