Bhutan Cordyceps Tea, 120g, cordycep, organic, healthy, natural, bhutanese cordycep, Chinese caterpillar, fungus, health,
Bhutan Cordyceps Tea brings a whole new strength to you both in terms of physics and psyche. Additionally, Cordyceps tea nourishes your body's immune system and delays the aging process. It also helps Replenishes the kidney and Gastrointestinal system in your body, antioxidant and anti-carcinogen. It is essentially made out of organic wild Himalayan Cordyceps and 100% pure Darjeeling green tea with Tulsi.
Instruction: Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion. For maximum benefits, avoid adding sugar and milk. You can add two fresh mint leaves or small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Pour boiling water over a tea bag placed in a cup and allow to brew for 5 to 10 minutes to get the best flavor and infusion.
- For Maximum benefits,avoid adding sugar or milk.
- You can add two fresh mint leaves or a small spoon of honey to make your Cordyceps tea more enjoyable.
- Don't throw away your used tea bag, refrigerate it for use as a facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.5cmx16.5mx1cm
- Weight: 120 gm
- Included: 25 Tea bags in one box
Health Benefits of Cordyceps Sinensis
- It helps regulate cholesterol levels. Various formal studies demonstrated that the administration of Cordyceps sinensis extract helps to regulate cholesterol level.
- Stimulate the immune system. Cordyceps Sinensis extract helps in boosting the immune system. It protects the body from infection. It enhances the defense mechanism in the body.
- Alleviates the symptoms of various respiratory illnesses. Cordyceps sinensis extract is the most effective with respiratory illnesses.
- Increases energy level. Cordyceps Sinensis has initially been used as an energy tonic.
- Cordyceps increases the cellular ATP level and oxygen utilization, which leads to a real increase in actual energy that is available for use.
- Regulate blood pressure. The research has shown that an administration of Cordyceps can help with regulating blood pressure and blood supply.
- Regulates kidney and liver function.
- Revitalizes sex drive, sexual desire and potency.
How many times can you drink per day?
We recommend two times a day, the concentration of cordyceps is under 2%, therfore, your body will best absorb the nutrients from Cordyceps.
We also offer Guava Tea Infused with Tulsi, Avocado Tea by Gurjo Herbal Tea, Hibiscus Tea, Moringa Tea from Bhutan Herbal Tea, Ginger Moringa Infusion, Tulsi Moringa Infusion, Hibiscus Moringa Infusion, Rosehip Moringa Infusion, Due-tsi-ma by Bhutan Herbal Tea, Samdrupcholing Tea, Nyashing Jurma Tea, Saffron Herbal Tea, Bhutan Green Tea, Cordyceps Green Tea, Bhutan Agarwood Tea, Loose Tea Leaves, Bhutan Ginger Cordycep Tea, Ginger Tumeric Tea, Bhutan Matsutake Tea, Dhuetsi Herbal Tea Tin, Bhutan Sea berry or Seabuckthorn Tea, Assorted Tea Gift Pack from Bhutan Herbal Tea, Loose Tea, Bhutan Herbal Tea, Chamomile Tea, Lemon Verbena.
About the producer
Druk Herbal Cordyceps is an export company recognized and licensed by the Department of Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs of Bhutan. Nima Yosel Dorji was the founder of the company and the company was initially started in the year 2012 which was gradually expanded its exports in the international market from 2016, Since then the company exported numerous high-quality Cordyceps Sinensis and Matsutake Mushrooms to various countries and it is one of the renowned exporter and distributor in Bhutan.
Druk Herbal Cordyceps is one of the leading wholesale exporters of all grades of Natural Cordyceps Sinensis in Asia. The Natural wild cordyceps of Bhutan are mostly exported in countries like Malaysia, Hongkong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, China and even in western countries like United States and Europe. Providing the Natural and best quality with the optimum satisfaction to the customer is our priority.